The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose

(The Happy Prince)
Even if he lost his beautiful and priceless things, he did the best to help poor people in his city.
He was very kind, and he changed swallow’s mind.
Before they met, I think they were in the similar circumstances like they were always alone.
I don’t think I can sacrifice all of my things for unknown people.
I was moved when the mayor melt the statue in a furnace, it wasn’t melt.
These two stories were written by same author, but it looks quite different impression.

(The Nightingale and the Rose)
It was sad that in spite of the nightingale sacrificed her life, it came to become meaningless.
I thought that the student’s will be happy thanks for the rose at the end of the story, the last was unexpected.
I wonder why there are no red roses around him.

コメント

人気の投稿